We have created this update page to provide all you need to know related to services, programming, and community life at TBC. Our Sunday services will be online only, and our weekly programs and events are temporarily suspended. However, we've developed some creative ways to continue meeting together remotely. Please scroll down to see what actions we're taking to stay connected.
Church is more than a building! It is believers united in Christ, growing together and encouraging one another through the bond of the Holy Spirit. We are committed to continuing these practices during this season. One way we can do this is to worship together from home at 9:20 AM Sunday mornings. We invite you to join us! To view the live service on Sunday morning, click the button below, or click the Watch button on the church app.
We want to be mindful of those in our congregation who may need meals, supplies, or other care, and we want to keep lifting each other in prayer. As the body of Christ, this is an opportunity for us to not only Love God, but also to Love Others and Serve Others:
- If you or someone you know needs practical help, please let us know by filling in the Care Form below. (You can also find the form under the Sign Up button on the app.)
- If you can help run an errand or deliver groceries, let us know that as well through the Care Form.
- If you'd like to donate financially to provide supplies, click to Give and choose the Deacon Fund.
- When we're facing difficult times, there's no greater activity than for God's people to gather together to pray! You're invited to join us in corporate prayer at 2 PM on Sundays, using a program called Zoom. To participate, please register here.
Click here to sign up for TBC Info & Events emails so you can stay current and get the latest updates!
You may give by clicking the button below. Or you may use the Give button on our app.
If you typically donate by check, you can still mail your checks to the church at: 300 N Benson Rd, Fairfield CT 06824.
Please note: we've added the Deacon Fund as a new option for online giving. As always, a donation to the Deacon Fund helps meet an urgent need within our church body. But during this season, it will also help provide groceries and supplies for those attending TBC who need assistance. (If you're donating online, once you enter a dollar amount, a drop-down menu will appear so you can choose the fund you want. If you're writing a check, indicate "Deacon Fund" on the memo line.)
Here are some plans for how we can continue to build one another up and encourage one another:
Children's Ministry (birth-grade 5)
For Sunday morning family time, we'll be uploading one lesson per week of our Sunday School study, Discipleship Zone (click here to go to each week's lesson). In addition, we'll be mailing out student pages to the younger children weekly. As a way to offer some encouragement, Pastor Dan made a fun video with tips for family worship, and have we a video story time with each of the Sunday School teachers, which you can access on our Family Worship Playlist. There will also be "Craft Time with Miss Donna" videos coming out soon! Here are some extra resources Children's Ministry recommends for your family worship time at home:
- Seeds Family Worship (they have a website and a YouTube page)
- The Bible App for Kids
- New City Catechism
- Guardians of Ancora, adventure Bible game app: for Android or for Apple
Student Ministry (Grades 6-12)
Transformed Student Ministries is continuing to build relationships with students that help them develop a deeper relationship with Christ. There are 3 specifics ways we'll be doing that in this unique season:
- Sunday Youth Group: will be held on Zoom at 3 PM Sundays so we can interact with one another. We'll have a devotional, catch up with each other, and have some encouragement time.
- Wednesday Cookie Day will look different than it usually does, but we still want to build community, so on Wednesdays from 3:30-4:30 PM we'll do a face-to-face Zoom call (click to attend) with all of our students. We'll have games, giveaways, and chat with each other.
- Continued Contact: youth leaders will be reaching out to students using different mediums throughout the week.
Joy in the Morning Women's Bible Study
Though our meetings at church are suspended, we will continue to be active in each other's lives. Our group of around 30 women are staying in contact through phone trees. At this time, a cheery voice calling to check on each other spiritually, emotionally, and physically is a real boost. If you have not been part of Joy in the Morning in the past but could use a phone buddy to encourage you, please email Jan Hunt at: JoyintheMorning@TrinityFaifield.org and you will be connected to our network of loving women.
We also have a Joy in the Morning Facebook page (click to visit) where all women are invited to meet virtually to pray for and encourage one another--even if they've never attended Joy in the Morning. (Click "Join Group" to request to be part of the group.)
Square One Men's Bible Study
Please join us online through a private Square One Facebook group (click to view). Once there, click "Join Group." Use this page to share needs, suggestions, prayer requests, and praises--along with opportunities to serve. This is a great opportunity to invite other men to participate and to include those who were unable to attend on Thursday mornings in the past.
The men are also doing an occasional Zoom call on Thursday mornings to see each other, touch base, and encourage one another. Click here to get on the men's email list to participate in Zoom calls or to get updates on men's events. If you have any questions related to Men's Ministry, please contact Men@TrinityFairfield.org.
You can listen to past sermons and popular TBC worship songs throughout the week. On our YouTube channel (click to go there) you can find sermons on our "Sunday Messages 2020" playlist. Or you can listen to worship songs on our "Popular Worship Songs at TBC" playlist. We also have a mid-week podcast designed to take Sunday's message and bring it into your daily life.
On the TBC app, press our Sunday Resources button which has all you need for Sunday mornings and beyond in a single button. It contains a link to sermons, to giving, to our worship playlist, to announcements, and more. (If you don't already have our app, click here to download it for Android or Apple phones.)