Below is a list of our regularly scheduled programs by day.
Click on each program for details.
- Corporate Prayer: 8:30 AM in the Library
- Discipleship Hour for Families: 8:30 AM; for parents and their children, birth-grade 5 in the Gathering Hall
- Discipleship Hour for Youth: 8:30 AM in the Youth Room, for grades 6-12, in the Youth Room
- Discipleship Hour for Adults: 8:30 AM, classes vary and are announced on our Events page
- Morning Worship Service: 9:30 AM, in person or online
- Transformed Student Ministry (grades 6-12): meeting at 2 PM
- Community Bible Study: for both men & women at 7 PM, Sept-May
- Prayer Meeting: 6:30 AM in the Gathering Hall
- Women's Fellowship: 12:30 PM in the Gathering Hall on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, Sept-June
- Cookie Day for Youth (grades 6-12): 3 PM at the Russell home or online
- Choir Rehearsal: 7 PM in the Sanctuary, Sept-May
- Joy Groups: Bible Study for women, online or in person