Below is a list of our regularly scheduled programs by day.
- Morning Worship Service: 8:15 & 10 AM; Coffee Hour at 9:30 AM in the Gathering Hall
- Children's Programs: Birth - age 5 at 8:15 AM; Birth - Grade 5 at 10 AM
- Middle School Program: Grades 6 - 8 meets at 10 AM in Room 7 on the 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays
- Transformed Student Ministry: Grades 6 - 8 at 4 PM; Grades 9 - 12 at 6 PM, in the Gathering Hall
- Joy in the Morning Women's Bible Study: 9:15 AM in the Patio Rooms (Sept - May)
- Community Bible Study: For both men & women at 7 PM in the Sanctuary (Sept - May)
- Prayer Meeting: 6:30 AM in the Library
- Women's Fellowship: meets the 2nd Wed of the month at 12:30 PM in the Gathering Hall (Sept - June)
- Choir Practice: 7 PM in the Sanctuary (Sept - May)
There are also Soul Care Group meetings throughout the week at various times and locations; for spiritual growth, Bible study and fellowship in a small group setting. For further information, please contact Pastor Dan.