We're committed to staying connected with students in grades 6-12 and will continue to help them grow in faith, fellowship together, and build relationships.
The purpose of Transformed Student Ministries is to build relationships with students to help them develop a deeper relationship with Christ. There are 3 specifics ways we'll be doing that in this unique season:
- Discipleship Hour: Sundays at 8:30 AM. Gather in the Youth Room and talk through concepts that will be part of the sermon later in the morning. Then head to the worship service at 9:30 AM with your family. **Note: from Nov 21 - Dec 19 we'll have a special Advent series for adults, youth, and families combined, meeting in the Gathering Hall.
- Sunday Youth Group: We are meeting in-person outside from 2 - 3:30 PM, with middle school and high school combined. Come to the back parking area for activities and teaching, and to catch up with each other!
- Wednesday Cookie Day is alternating between virtual and in-person meetings (check the church calendar to see which week is which). Virtual meet ups are held from 3-5 PM over Zoom (click to attend). In-person events are at the Russell home on the back porch. Meet for cookies from 3-4 PM, then stay for a Bible Study from 4-5 PM! (In the event of inclement weather, in-person meetings will be held virtually instead.)
- Continued Contact: youth leaders will be reaching out to students using different mediums throughout the week.
- Other group activities are organized as we are able, while still following safety guidelines. Events will be announced via email. To receive emails, ask our Youth Director, Robert Russell, to get on the list (contact info below).
Reach out to Robert@TrinityFairfield.org with questions or concerns or to receive email updates on our youth program.