We're committed to staying connected with students in grades 6-12 and will continue to help them grow in faith, fellowship together, and build relationships.
The purpose of Transformed Student Ministries is to build relationships with students to help them develop a deeper relationship with Christ. Here are some specifics ways we're doing that:
- Sunday Mornings at 9:30 AM: we have a class for youth on the 2nd & 4th Sundays of the month. Students begin in the service with their families, then get dismissed during the sermon portion to gather in the Youth Room and have relevant teaching in a relaxed atmosphere. They'll talk through concepts that are being discussed in the sermon and how that applies to real life. On the other Sundays, students are encouraged to remain in the service.
- Sunday Youth Group: Meets from 2 - 3:30 PM for a lesson from God's Word, games, snacks, discussion, and generally a lot of laughter! Please meet in the main lobby and then the group will either head to the Gathering Hall or the Youth Room.
- Wednesday Cookie Day: Stop by the church between 3 - 4 PM, hang out and have freshly baked cookies! Bring a friend, your homework, or whatever else! Then stay for a Bible study together from 4 - 5 PM. (In the event of inclement weather, in-person meetings will be held virtually instead: on Zoom (click to attend)
- Continued Contact: youth leaders will be reaching out to students using different mediums throughout the week.
- Other group activities are organized as we are able, while still following safety guidelines. Events will be announced via email. To receive emails, ask our Youth Director, Robert Russell, to get on the list (contact info below).
Reach out to Robert@TrinityFairfield.org with questions or concerns or to receive email updates on our youth program.