There are many opportunities to help right here at church to serve from a God-first heart, either on Sunday mornings or throughout the week.
- Children's Ministry: If you have a heart for the next generation, contact Donna for opportunities in Sunday School, the Special Care Ministry, nursery care, or children's events such as VBS.
- Worship Ministry: For those who want to contribute to our worship experience on Sunday mornings, contact Clayton for opportunities in our vocal ensemble, visual arts, or technical arts; or contact Marjie to participate in our choir.
- Community Team: This group is always interested in helping newcomers get connected and in enriching fellowship at Trinity through activities and events. Contact Tara if you would like to serve on this team; whether you're new to Trinity or are a long-time member, this group needs you!
- Maturity Team: Education and discipleship are the driving forces for this team. To help with programs such as Bible studies or classes that lead men, women, youth, and/or children to grow in their faith, contact Bob.
- Operations Team: Our beautiful facilities are always in need of some attention. If you are a gardener, a handyman, or a painter, our Ops Team could use you. Contact Becky to get involved.
- Global Outreach: This team helps us, as a church, to support the work being done by our Global Partners throughout the world. If you have a global vision and a passion "that the whole world may know," contact the GO Team to help, or click for more info.
Take a look at our Support Programs page to view who we partner with to help meet needs in our community. Contact any of the ministries on the list and ask how you can assist them in their mission. Often organizations like Bridgeport Rescue Mission want help collecting for a food pantry or clothing drive or other needs.
Or contact the church office to assist with any of our annual drives or local outreach events such as the International Students Picnic (for Bridges International), the Baby Bottle Campaign (for Hopeline), the Coat Drive (for Bridgeport Rescue Mission) or our own Thanksgiving Pie Ministry or Soup & Bread Ministry.
Pray for our global partners. This is a vital means of support! Ask to receive their email prayer updates so you can pray specifically for their needs. Contact GOTeam@TrinityFairfield.org for information on how to receive a partner's email udpates.
Send our partners emails or notes of encouragement. Remember them during holidays or on birthdays and anniversaries. Contact GOTeam@TrinityFairfield.org for email addresses.
Support our partners financially. You can make regular contributions or one-time gifts to Global Outreach. Simply click here to donate online, or your donation can be placed in the Offering Plate on Sunday morning. Please note: anything put in the offering plate must be marked for Faith Promise in order for your donation to support Global Outreach. All non-designated money goes toward the General Fund instead.