Prepare the Way for Christmas!
- Join us Sundays in December at 8:15 or 10 AM as we look at the lives of John the Baptist, Mary, and the Wise Men and what they did to prepare their hearts for Christ's arrival.
- Join us in daily Advent readings together as a church family! Beginning Dec 1, we'll start going through the book, Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room. Order the book by clicking here.
- Wonder: A Christmas Concert will be held on Saturday, Dec 8 at 7 PM and on Sunday, Dec 9 at 3 PM. Come be reminded of the wonder of Christmas. Featuring songs performed by our adult and children's choirs and capped off with a dessert reception. Childcare provided.
- You're also invited to pause for Christmas Reflections: in the middle of the holiday rush, take a moment for quiet and reflection. Our Sanctuary will be open on Thursdays, Dec 13 & 20 from 7 - 8 PM with soft music playing in the background. Pray or worship or just sit and consider the meaning of the season. Come and go as you can.
- Lastly, on Dec 24, you're invited to our Christmas Eve Services: a family-friendly service at 5 PM with lots of music, including some performed by our children's choir; and a traditional candlelight service at 9 PM to focus our hearts as we reflect on the gift of Christmas. Come Prepare the Way!
As we prepare for transition in the new year we want to do it prayerfully--so that as a church and the body of Christ, we enter this new season with the mind and spirit of God, going in the direction He leads. Please join us in prayer both individually and corporately. Throughout the month of December, Erica Casasola is leading a prayer time in the library between services with this in mind. Come pray with us!
We are collecting coats and other warm clothes for Bridgeport Rescue Mission. Your donation can go in the bin in the library under the counter.
A new ministry for needle crafters! One of our missionaries in South Sudan is in need of some knitted/crocheted bandages. Interested in teaching or learning how to crochet or knit? Want to join other Christian women for fellowship and encouragement of our needle craft skills? Contact Mary Ann Nichols for details.
Help shepherd the next generation by becoming a nursery worker or Sunday School teacher! Volunteers are always needed. Talk to Donna about possibilities to fit this ministry to children into your schedule.
In the event of inclement weather, cancellations will be posted on our home page and will also be noted on the church's answering machine. Sunday morning cancellations will be posted by 6:30 AM. If nothing is posted, services are not canceled!