Below is a list of our regularly scheduled programs by day.
- Morning Worship Services: 8:15 AM & 10 AM
- Children's Programs: 8:15 AM - birth to age 5; 10 AM - Birth through Grade 5
- Youth Programs: 10 AM - Grades 6-8 meet on the 1st & 3rd Sundays; Grades 9-12 meet on the 2nd & 4th
- Coffee Hour: 9:30 AM in the Gathering Hall
- Transformed Student Ministry: Grades 6 - 12, at 6:30 PM in the Gathering Hall
- Joy in the Morning Women's Bible Study: 9:15 AM in the Patio Rooms (Sept - May)
- Community Bible Study: 7 PM in the Sanctuary (Sept - May)
- Prayer Meeting: 6:30 AM in the Library
- Women's Fellowship: meets the 2nd Wed. of the month at 12:30 PM in the Gathering Hall (Sept - May)
- Choir Practice: 7 PM in the Sanctuary (Sept - May)
- Band Practice: 8:30 PM in the Sanctuary (Sept - May)
There are also Soul Care Group meetings throughout the week at various times and locations; for spiritual growth, Bible study and fellowship in a small group setting. For further information, please contact Pastor Dan.