When we look at the book of Acts, we see that the first church did not revolve around buildings, programs, by-laws or committee meetings; rather, the church was all about people caring for one another and encouraging each other in their newly found faith. As they did so, other people were attracted to these loving coummunities of faith.
Our Soul Care Groups are designed to function as those early communities did. They begin with 8 to 10 members who fellowship, serve, pray and grow together. The goal is to create an environment for encouragement, accountability and ongoing healing for all its members. We hope everyone, whether new to Trinity or a long time member, will find a Soul Care Group and get connected.
Please see the list below, for current groups and locations. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Dan@TrinityFairfield.org.
Current group locations and leaders:
- Rikard & Colette DeJounge, Thursdays, 6:30 - 8:30 PM
- Tom Lacy, Kevin & Susan Muthersbaugh, 2nd Friday of the month, 6:30 - 8:30 PM
- Dan & Tara Van Horne, Wednesdays, 6 - 8 PM (childcare available)
- Duane & Ellen Kellogg, Wednesdays, 7 – 8:45 PM
- John & Grace DeMassa, Fridays, 6:45 – 8:45 PM (childcare available)